Thursday, October 6, 2011

Berenstain Bears Paper Dolls with Seasonal Outfits

When I find something awesome, I have to share. I'm hardwired this way. Hence, this homeschool blog. :)

Today I found this: Berenstain Bears Paper Dolls with Seasonal Outfits

They're free to download and print. We like to turn ours into laminated magnets instead of using the flimsy little tabs. After all, I'm raising knights. They are not gentle on paper products.

The cool thing about these Paper Dolls is

a) they use a familiar bear family that kids associate with fun learning
b) they include outfits and accessories for every season!! (swimming for summer, gardening for spring, coats for winter, pajamas, Sunday clothes, baseball uniforms)

Here's a peek at the double-sided paper dolls...






Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment